NOWCA Self Certification for Venues
It’s easy to become a NOWCA venue today!
NOWCA Self certification signals to open water swimmers that you offer only the best facilities - boost your client base by joining us today.
There is no financial outlay.
Whether you run open water swimming as a business or as a hobby, you too can gain the many benefits of becoming a NOWCA venue.
A simple three step ‘self-certification’ is all that is required.
- Complete this self certification form
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Once software is installed, use the system for every swim.
Already many venues from all around the country are increasing their revenue by up to 25%.
The benefits for NOWCA lakes and venues
- an ultra modern safety system that tracks your swimmers in and out of the water
- a client base of 14K swimmers (2016) and rapidly expanding
- the NOWCA website that received a quarter of a million visits last year alone
- have your own venue webpage with your venue specifics and images within the NOWCA website
- the ability to run any chipped timing race for free
- create a database of your swimmers, contact them directly about your venue and events
- see and track your sales reports
- access to our growing list of qualified coaches around the country
- discounts from NOWCA suppliers and partners
We have templates and Samples to help you with: (NOPs)Normal Operating Procedures, Risk Assessments, EAP’s (Emergency Action Plans), Safety guidelines for staff (lifesaving and coaches), NOWCA System Operating Procedures
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org we can help you with any questions you may have.